Saturday, March 16, 2013

Laser Surgery by HTTP://WWW.EVLT.CA/ Caused Scar

Dr. Deepak Gupta  
Vena clinica
16700 Bayview  Newmarket, ON L3X 1W1
(905) 953-0980


About a year ago, I had a laser surgery from http://www.evlt.ca/ ; the surgery done by Dr. Gupta was worst like a nightmare as it was nothing but a complete failure. The surgery was for varicose veins which is a difficult vein disease. People with this disease feel hesitate to exhibit their body parts (mainly legs) because of the bad look resulted by this disease. So, people who are suffering from varicose veins, always tend to have a way to get rid of varicose veins whenever it’s possible. These people are so desperate that sometimes they have surgery in a hurry. I myself did the same mistake; now, I am suffering for it. 



Before having my surgery, I didn’t do enough discussion with other people. I admit I was quite impatient to get rid of varicose veins as soon as possible. Don’t make the same mistake like I did. There are many forums where varicose veins sufferers who also went through surgery discuss their experience and share opinion. You count on their words as they got the real time experience. My bad, I didn’t even have an eagle view on those forum posts; and I am paying for it now. If I did so, at least I haven’t have to live with this newly generated scars caused by the failed laser surgery done by http://www.evlt.ca/

So, here is the brief description of what happened to me. On the website of http://www.evlt.ca/ theses are given: post operative pain will be minimal. As well as that it will not take more than three months to get healed. Last but not least, there is no possibility new scar will appear on one’s skin. By reading this on the website, I became enthusiastic about the surgery. But I did a mistake by not doing any ground check. Next it became a curse for me; if I did a little bit checking about http://www.evlt.ca/, then I would have been informed about their faulty surgeries. Therefore, I could save myself.

It took me about five months to get completely recovered from the surgery. In this five months I just I lived through various side effects caused by the failed surgery. That means, Dr. Gupta was not 100% honest to me. Another thing I would like to mention is after when the surgery was done, I felt severe pain in my legs where the surgery took place. The shocking thing is before the surgery Dr, Gupta and others from http://www.evlt.ca/ told me there will be no pain. They lied from the beginning till the end.

This is not end yet. The signs of vein scars due to the surgery are now permanent on my skin. http://www.evlt.ca/ had no effort to do something on this; even though I over and over requested them to give me treatment so the scars fade away. They just told me nothing could be done for this. They are just some natural consequence of the laser surgery I went through. In addition, needle scars are seen on my skin as well. Treatment is far away there was not even any suggestion given by http://www.evlt.ca/ or Dr. Gupta.

When you are in barefoot, you can’t prevent your toes from showing up as you don’t always wear shoe. Thus, the main purpose of my surgery was preventing left and right foot spider veins from appearing. There was no change in the visibility of the spider veins even after the surgery. That’s ridiculous. I paid $5000 for this damn laser surgery done by Dr. Gupta, and yet there is no change in the condition of my varicose veins. Instead of reducing the scars, http://www.evlt.ca/ caused new scars on my skin. If I had the surgery from a hospital, it would be faultless. On top of that, the hospital fee is also not so higher like http://www.evlt.ca/

I would recommend having the surgery from a hospital would be great instead of going to http://www.evlt.ca/  Till now http://www.evlt.ca/ can’t show an example of faultless surgery done by them. It resulted in enormous mental and physical pressure for those who went through their laser surgery. If you count the economic loss as well, the burden is even bigger.    
 
 
 

 
    
 

10 comments:

  1. Doctor Gupta isn't a fine cosmetic surgeon and the staffs there are not substantially hospitable. The surgeon failed to take care of blue veins in my mother's leg. Due to this fact, signs and symptoms of blue veins are noticed even after the surgical procedure has been done. Scar tissue have appeared due to the failure. Even now she is suffering, the doctor Gupta time and time again confirmed us that the course of action is not long, and faster than some other laser surgery, which is not the case. Other facilities similar to parking are not standard. I wouldn't propose this medical center to virtually anyone again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was given lack of care from both the doctor and the staff. I would rate their services as under average.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 17 months back, I had a surgery from Vena Clinica under Dr. Deepak Gupta. Before the surgery I was told that there is absolutely no likelihood of after surgery difficulties. But the matter of regret is despite the surgery my left and right foot spider veins are obvious. I had to compensate $5000 for an ineffective operation carried out by Dr. Gupta.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any individual seeking good quality varicose vein surgery can rather have the surgical procedure done from hospital. The hospital surgery is really good and costs fewer than Vena Clinica.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In the beginning I wasn't much determined to make surgery for varicose vein as it could deteriorate my professional career, but having received certitude it takes 90 days on the top for full healing I had gone for the laser surgery. Dr. Deepak Gupta ended up being my surgeon, who claims to be one of the best for varicose vein cure. Even though the price was superior for a lower middle class like me, I didn't think twice by considering upcoming lifetime. Nonetheless, it took 5 months for healing; and during this time I was all alone sitting on my own couch. The extra two months cost me pay cut, grievance and bad reputation which are now working as hurdle to my career advance. What else could I think of it as other than luck that I have not yet lost my job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm experiencing incredibly remorseful to know this. There are many that invest all their earning for such high priced surgical procedures. Thus, what is more regrettable if the surgical procedures turns into a capitulation?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do file a suit against these folks , call for not just a refund but compensation.They cannot go away after this type of menace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi friends! I am Sharma from Delhi; Klinik esthetika is the best clinic for scar removal. They use the latest technology to remove the scar. When I remove our scar they use the laser technology to remove my scar and it is good one technology for removing the scars. Thanks to Klinikesthetika.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi friends! My name is kamlesh kumar sharma I share about my hair problem. Before few days my head was without hair and I am only 26 year old. Then I visit a clinic which name is klinikesthetika which is in Delhi. And after few months my baldness has gone and I am looking smart. Thanks to http://www.Klinikesthetika.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi friends! My name is Sakshi sinha and I am told something about Lser scar removal. On my some organ there are scar and my body is not look so smart. Then we take appointment to klinikesthetika which is in Delhi and after sometime my body scar are removed. The kliinik esthetika is the best clinic in Delhi.

    ReplyDelete